If you’ve ever worked on an app, you’ll know the value of the first impression. The onboarding experience is the first ‘hello’ to your users. They might be warmed by your friendly greeting, and dive deeper into what you have to offer or they might remove your app after a couple of clicks and a great deal of confusion. A truly meaningful onboarding flow is hard to achieve. Especially when it comes down to identity verification, which should be accurate, fun, and easy.
To solve these challenges, we are excited to announce our brand new fraud-proof mobile SDK module, which is built to boost your pass rates and make your users happy.
- Identical journeys for mobile and web users
- A few clicks away from opening an account
- Powerful but simple liveness checks
- Effortless integration
- Coming soon
1. Identical journeys for mobile and web users
Often, users feel lost when making the switch from the desktop to a mobile; they are suddenly entering a world of unfamiliar flow. At Sumsub, we have merged our mobile user-path with the Web SDK to eliminate that scenario. This makes sure that progress made by users on any platform is saved across devices.
For example, if a user uploads a photo of their ID to a laptop but doesn’t feel comfortable using a webcam for the liveness check, they can switch to their mobile. They pick up the process right from where they left it off on the desktop and able to complete the check successfully.
2. A few clicks away from opening an account
Extra steps are extra actions for users that don’t have a whole lot of time. We’ve made the flow even easier than before; the country and document type options have been removed to keep everyone happy. A few clicks are all it takes to start making transactions. Our system does the rest behind the curtain.
3. Powerful but simple liveness checks
Twisting your head and blinking for the liveness detection is not as fun as it may seem at first. Asking users to do extra movements hurts conversion. Our protection does better; simple-to-use certified 3D liveness technology catches even the most equipped fraudsters while requesting for no more than a glance into the camera.
4. Effortless integration
Adopting a new product can be a drain on your time and resources. Luckily, we’ve eliminated that concern. Pass only a few parameters and have our Mobile SDK up and running on your app. To add to the simplicity, we have prepared plugins for React Native and Apache Cordova frameworks. Our pre-made set of component libraries and UI toolkits will help you save resources and integrate our system faster.
Get better feel of our module – drop us a line so we can show you around.
Or check out Sumsub technical documentation.
There are even more benefits waiting for you in the future. Here are some of the upcoming launches:
- Adaptation to Flutter technology—Google app development framework.
- Additional types of check—bank cards, custom data windows (SSN, ITN, etc.).
Got a question? We are here to answer.
If you don’t see your question below, we will answer it for you! Please contact us via [email protected] or via your support chat.
- I really like the version of your mobile SDK that includes the chat-bot feature. Will this feature still be supported?
We have put a lot of time and effort into making sure that the new mobile version is the best it can be. We would, therefore, recommend upgrading to the new version, while continuing to support the old one; at least for some time.
- How can I get notified about upcoming updates?
To keep up to date with product updates you have a few options:
1. Check out our help center, which can be found on the dashboard, to keep up to date with the latest updates.
2. Subscribe to our newsletter—we send them once every three weeks. If you don’t get our emails, ask for some help from your account manager or send an email to [email protected].
3. You can also ask your account manager to keep you updated. We are happy to provide early access for feature testing if your case suits our requirements.
- Will there be analytics available for the results of the verification and general system performance?
Yes, just as it was before; full and detailed analytics will be available in the dashboard.