Sumsub Age Verification Services
A fast and secure age verification service for your app, website and kiosk
Some people can watch your adult content, buy your regulated products and commission your services. But some people can consume you up to ___ for non-compliance with the minimum age restrictions. Sumsub’s age verification lets you keep pace with the changing regulations in all your important markets, impressing users with short and pleasant onboarding experiences.
What makes our
Age Verification service different
“Finally, peace of mind and no troubles with compliance” –you and your colleagues.
Keep pace with the latest FDA age requirements, state laws and merchant account policies. Sumsub’s verification rules and steps can be tailored to your specific case. Approve, deny or escalate profiles with risk signals that are created bespoke for your business’ requirements.
No more lost customers through compliance
All the checks you need—in one single tool, code-free and super simple.
The key features of online age verification
- steps, design and text customization;
- hints for users that help them to pass the first time;
- tools for switching to another device;
- an automatically changing status screen (and more).
- flexible data extraction from documents;
- the ability to set verification rules;
- different rules for different user groups;
- triggers for case escalation to a manual decision (and more).
- manual decision making;
- case management based on statuses, length checking, and other filters;
- in-depth investigation with detailed grounds for the decision made;
- an additional documents request tool;
- a questionnaire builder (and more).
- basic and advanced analytics on the speed of the checks;
- volume and reasons for the decline;
- dynamics indicators in the context of different projects, countries, and traffic sources;
- reports on your team’s performance;
- restriction of access levels;
- automatically generated compliance reports for regulators and partners (and more).
- regulatory policies and guidelines for each verification type, meeting the requirements of the relevant jurisdiction;
- lists of documents to be accepted for support teams;
- training and guidelines for compliance teams (and more).