Consent to Personal Data Processing
- By checking I Agree checkbox, I hereby agree and express my voluntary, unequivocal and informed consent that my personal data which I have provided to Sum and Substance Limited, incorporated and registered in England with company number 09688671, whose registered office is at Office 7 Westwood Business Centre, Continental Approach, Westwood, Kent, United Kingdom, CT9 4JG, shall be processed by Sum and Substance Limited for the purposes of carrying out know your customer (KYC) and anti money laundering (AML) procedures.
- My name and other means of identification for the purposes of obtaining this consent shall be established in the course of the processing of my personal data carried out in accordance with this consent.
- I hereby acknowledge and agree that Sum and Substance Limited shall process my personal data on behalf of and by means and for the purposes as determined by the organization, with which I wish to establish a business relationship after completion of KYC and AML procedures, i.e. the data controller, unless Sum and Substance Limited is the only data controller. In any case, I hereby acknowledge and agree that I know the details and address of the data controller.
- I hereby acknowledge and agree that processing shall be done for the purpose of identification and client diligence compliance in accordance with the laws governing the intended business relationship.
- I hereby acknowledge and agree that Sum and Substance Limited shall process my personal data by means of automated reading, verification of the authenticity and other automated processing of photos and scanned copies of documents and with further check against the data in multiple databases, including inter alia International politically exposed persons (PEPs) and Sanctions, Country Specific Sanctions Lists, Criminal Lists and Financial Lists.
- I hereby acknowledge and agree that Sum and Substance Limited shall process my personal data only on the servers physically located within the European Union.
- I hereby acknowledge and agree that the personal data may be disclosed to entities associated with Sum and Substance Limited to achieve the purpose of processing under this Consent. The contractors to which Sum and Substance Limited disclose personal data do implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure safety of the personal data.
- The consent for the processing expressed hereby covers the following operations: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- The consent for the processing expressed hereby includes the following personal data: name and surname, passport or any identity card data, registered address, banking details, facial image.
- I hereby represent that I have been informed of the fact that my biometric personal data, i.e. my facial image, will be processed and I hereby give my voluntary, unequivocal and informed consent hereto.
- I hereby represent that I have been informed about my right to:
- withdraw my consent to personal data processing;
- access and adjust my personal data;
- make a justified demand in writing for the blocking of the processing of my data due to particular situation;
- object to the processing of my personal data;
- object to the transfer of my personal data, including the right to object to engaging any of Sum and Substance's contractors to processing my personal data;
- object to being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing/profiling
- make a justified demand in writing to erase my personal data subject to applicable laws,
all of which rights may exercised by contacting Sum and Substance Limited
with a respective notice at [email protected]
12. I hereby represent that I have carefully read all the above provisions and do voluntarily and unequivocally agree with them.