Sumsub is a global verification provider aiming to make verification processes simple, friendly, and secure for businesses and their users. Sumsub’s all-in-one verification platform secures every step of the customer journey. More than 2000 global companies use this platform to verify users, businesses, and transactions, orchestrate their verification processes, welcome more customers worldwide, speed up onboarding, reduce costs and steer clear of digital fraud.
Now we are looking for an Information Security Officer to join our rapidly growing team. This is an amazing opportunity to join Sumsub and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintaining information security projects (coordinate the implementation of additional controls, change of settings, new tools, monitoring the development tasks that were initiated by the IS team)
- Developing Information Security policies and procedures, build the processes, ensure implementation of IS controls to business processes
- Developing Information Security standards for business applications and the main product of the company
- Monitoring Information Security controls via available tools
- Increasing users’ awareness in information security, take part in IS training for employees as a speaker (3-5% of working time)
- Implementation of instructions of the Senior Information Security Officer.
- English at a high level of proficiency (writing and speaking) – required
- At least three years of experience in Information Security
- Deep understanding of the principles of information security, personal data protection and management of information technology
- Knowledge of international standards in the field of information security, personal data protection and risk management (ISO 27001, 27002, 27005, 27017, 27018, PCI DSS, GDPR)
- Ability to both work according to given rules/processes and to build processes independently
- Ability to quickly navigate non-standard requests from users and colleagues, to find a solution in a qualified and productive way
- Project management experience
- Sociability and politeness, emotional restraint. Ability to communicate within a team and with other departments
- Ability to explain, draw up step-by-step instructions (both from ready-made materials and from scratch)
- Independence, responsibility, focus on results
- Ability to work with large volumes of information.
- Higher education (IT/IS) – desired
- Security+, ITIL Foundation, ISO 27001, CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CDPSE certifications will be a plus
- Experience in business continuity management would be a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation in compliance with your professional expertise
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps to protect millions of users and lots of online services worldwide
- International project. Our team works from offices in Berlin, Limassol, London, and Miami, our customers are spread from Mexico and the USA to Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore
- Remote first company – work from anywhere in the world
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
Sounds like a great opportunity for your career development? Then go ahead and apply!