2020 has been a tough year for all of us, and yet, we have worked hard to make it into something positive for our platform. We spent the year developing new features, improving what we already have, going live to consult our listeners on burning compliance issues, meeting fantastic new clients and partners, in addition to making the best out of our collaborations.
With $6 million raised in our Series A fundraising round, we are going to continue improving our software, so that your business can excel at a faster rate than ever before.
Here’s what we’re working on next:
- Code-free customization. Giving you more freedom to customize user flows, in addition to the look of verification journeys and their rules, all without involving your developers.
- Higher effectiveness. Expanding our product functionality across the board to improve effectiveness. That means improvements will take place in departments such as compliance, anti-fraud, support, product and many others.
- More powerful AI. Reinforcing our AI department to give you even better recognition quality, anti-fraud detection, verification speed, and accuracy of processing for local languages.
- New checks and features. Introducing new types of checks and helpful features based on the needs of our clients and the industries we are working with now.
- Enhanced anti-fraud. Even greater focus on delivering the best-in-class anti-fraud solutions, making sure we are always ahead of those with ill intentions.
We are looking forward to improving our existing products based on your feedback and implementing those features that you see fit; after all, you’ve made us what we are today.
That said, we, first of all, would love to thank all of our clients and partners who have embarked with us on this journey. With global support from the greatest of strategists, we now have even more opportunities to solve compliance and verification issues and place exciting new things into your hands.
Vyacheslav Zholudev, Andrew, Jacob, and Peter Sever