Sumsub Identity Verification Services
Accelerate your growth with a better, faster, and more holistic identity verification approach.
- steps, design and text customization;
- hints for users that help them to pass the first time;
- tools for switching to another device;
- an automatically changing status screen (and more).
- flexible data extraction from documents;
- the ability to set verification rules;
- different rules for different user groups;
- triggers for case escalation to a manual decision (and more).
- manual decision making;
- case management based on statuses, length checking and other filters;
- in-depth investigation with detailed grounds for the decision made;
- an additional documents request tool;
- a questionnaire builder (and more).
- basic and advanced analytics on the speed of the checks;
- volume and reasons for the decline;
- dynamics indicators in the context of different projects, countries, and traffic sources;
- reports on your team’s performance;
- restriction of access levels;
- automatically generated compliance reports for regulators and partners (and more).
- regulatory policies and guidelines for each verification type, meeting the requirements of the relevant jurisdiction;
- lists of documents to be accepted for support teams;
- training and guidelines for compliance teams (and more).
What makes our
Identity Verification service different
Ensure high-performance onboarding for everyone.
Build tens of different triggered workflows based on your unique needs and rules.
Learn more about Sumsub’s technologies →
Fraud protection that goes beyond verification.
Employ hundreds of features and technologies to ensure your safety. Graphic editor detection, feature verification, suspicious pattern monitoring, blocklist and darknet document cross-referencing, plus face matching. These are just a few of the tools that we use.
Comply with any law, in any country.
All your client info and documents organized within a single profile.
How it works
When an identity is verified, biometric data is saved and can be reused as an access key at moments of high-risk, such as upon account recovery or at the point of a particularly high-volume transaction.
AML identity verification and additional fraud checks
You see the check results on the Dashboard
… and you can keep track of all the checks using multiple filters
Works where you work
Top ranked and loved by
5 out of 5
5 out of 5