In 2022, sanctions were among the most discussed topics due to the multiple unprecedented restrictions put in place. By all forecasts, things aren’t going to change in 2023.
Join experts from Alhambra Compliance, Freedom Holding Corp and Stroock & Stroock & Lavan, who’ll offer practical advice on preparing your business for a challenging sanctions environment.
In 60 minutes, we’ll discuss:
– The consequences of 2022: observations and new challenges
– Sanctions in crypto: restrictive measures on Russian citizens and protocol-level sanctions cases
– Projections and assumptions for 2023
– Strategies for avoiding sanctions pitfalls
– Liudmila Kiriaku, Vice President of Compliance at Freedom Holding Corp
– Timothy Dunfey Esq., CFE at Alhambra Compliance
– Tom Firestone, Partner at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan
– Tony Petrov, Chief Legal Officer at Sumsub
– Kevin Healey, Business Development Manager at Sumsub
Get a better understanding of sanctions and prepare your business for success!