The situation in the world has changed rapidly over the past months. For many people in Europe, life no longer resembles what it did at the start of this year. For global companies too, there is hardly such a thing as “business as usual” anymore. The unprecedented sanctions we’re seeing go far beyond AML, venturing into outright economic warfare.
But, what’s even to be expected on a policy level nowadays? And how can companies make wise decisions on de-risking long term without compromising their short-term strategies? These are just a few of the questions being asked by companies, especially in Fintech.
Since the situation remains unstable, Sumsub has teamed up with leading experts in fintech and regtech to discuss current events and their forecasts. Join our webinar to discuss:
– How compliance will change in the near future
– How to change policies and risk matrices according to this new reality
– How sanctions have affected Cyprus, CIS and the UK
– Ongoing AML monitoring, PEPs and sanctioned entities
– Crypto and the money withdrawals
– Pekka Dare, Vice President of the International Compliance Association (ICA)
– Graham Barrow, Director, Dark Money Files
– Liudmila Kiriaku, Vice President of Compliance, Freedom Holding Corp/NV, Member of AFME Compliance Committee
– Denisse Rudich, Director of the G20 and G7 Research Groups (London) and a financial crime prevention specialist in policy development, strategic advisory and risk management
– Tony Petrov, Chief Legal Officer of Sumsub
– Soroush Kafiabadi, Director at Kroll, Advisory Board of Sumsub
Let’s see what these sanctions really mean for businesses and customers around the world!