Based on a landmark study by Javelin Strategy and Research, identity fraud losses totalled US$43 Billion in 2022 in the US alone. Business disruption (44%) and legal expenses (36%) alone are the biggest losses incurred—so it’s no surprise that fraud prevention is imperative for businesses and financial institutions.
When it comes to identity fraud, KYC often comes first to mind. However, fraud is getting more sophisticated—and relying on KYC alone is no longer sufficient. Based on Sumsub’s internal stats, an alarming 70% of fraud activity occurs after the KYC stage.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
– Key findings from Sumsub’s annual report on identity fraud
– The top fraud trends in APAC and elsewhere, with a look at specific case studies
– Technological advancements in fraud prevention beyond KYC, including behavioral risk analysis
– How businesses can balance regulatory compliance, risk tolerance, and the customer experience technological advancements
– Sara Abbasi, Senior Consultant APAC, Fintrail
– Kai Asano, Manager, Cacco Inc./YCP Solidiance
– Vijay Bharadwaj, Senior Consultant, Ingenia Consultants
– Jess Patel, Head of Product – Transaction Monitoring, Sumsub
– George NP, Head of Business Development APAC, Sumsub
This webinar is designed for compliance officers, and individuals interested in understanding the latest developments in fraud prevention. Register now to secure your spot and stay ahead in the ever-changing industry.
All participants joining us online will receive a certificate of attendance. Register now to secure your spot and stay ahead in the ever-changing world of cryptocurrencies and regulations.