Cryptocurrencies have revolutionized finance, empowering individuals with greater control over their money. However, rapid advancements in technology have also opened the door for more sophisticated methods of fraud. This, combined with greater regulatory scrutiny, poses risks for investors and financial institutions. According to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, cryptocurrencies are involved in 8% of global fraud cases, including instances of bribery, kickback payments, and misappropriation.
Join our webinar to explore fraud crypto risk mitigation with experts from Current Consulting Group, BingX and ChainUp. In 60 minutes, we’ll discuss:
– Latest trends and innovations in the industry
– Building trust with customers: how to comply with anti-money laundering (AML) regulations and avoid hacks
– How AML, KYC, and monitoring tools can prevent crypto fraud and money laundering
– Tracing and recovering stolen digital assets
– Best practices for balancing security, UX, and data protection in crypto
– Jaze Goh, Risk & Compliance Director at ChainUp
– Björn Wahlström, CEO of Current Consulting Group, Hong Kong
– Nicholas Lo, Cofounder of Offchain Hong Kong, Head of Business Development at BingX
– Penny Chai, Vice President of Business Development (APAC) at Sumsub
– Lucas Newman, Business Development Manager, Sumsub
This webinar is designed for the crypto industry, including exchanges, blockchain companies, and individuals looking to mitigate fraud risks in the crypto space. It is especially relevant for compliance, risk management, and cybersecurity professionals seeking to protect digital assets.
All participants joining us online will receive a certificate of attendance. Reserve your spot now to stay ahead of the curve!