KYT or Know Your Transaction is a risk scoring and fraud prevention solution that allows you to monitor suspicious transactions (such as transfers, deposits and withdrawals) and protect yourself and your customers from fraudulent payments. Transactions that the monitoring system flag as suspicious need to be investigated to determine whether the alert is a legitimate hit or a false positive.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss improving your transaction monitoring techniques and building the risk scoring process with the help of Sumsub’s KYT solution.
In just 60 minutes, we’ll cover:
– How to use and customize Rules
– How to check Transactions and manage suspicious cases
– How to build the Risk score model
– How to generate reports for each customer
– How will the process look for compliance managers
– Weakness of a reliance on KYC and web crawling
– Vyacheslav Zholudev, Chief Technology Officer
– Julia Bonda, Head of Business Development
Watch this webinar to learn how to prevent suspicious transfers with ease!