Compliance officers throughout the world commonly recommend a database-oriented approach for identity verification. In fact, some regulators even oblige or advise using databases for data cross-checks.
But how you determine which cases truly require database referral?
And how do you know which databases are reliable? Do reliable databases even exist?
Let’s dive into the issue! At our upcoming webinar, Sumsub’s experts will go over the types of databases out there, how they store information, and how much you can rely on them for identity verification.
If you operate in Western Europe or the CIS region, tune into our webinar to discuss the following:
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using electronic databases?
– Are databases sufficient on their own?
– How can fraudsters trick you using databases?
– What are some common database misconceptions?
– What are some popular use cases?
Arina Rumyanceva, Legal Counsel at Sumsub
Anastasia Shvechkova, Account Manager at Sumsub
To sign up for the webinar, fill out the form to your right.