The crypto industry is seeing significant growth, but it also faces many challenges. Now, crypto is increasingly linked with regulated financial systems, which creates strict regulatory demands — especially for user verification. So how can crypto companies get compliant without sacrificing the user experience? And what are the main trends, benchmarks, and risks to be considered in meeting this objective?
To find out, Sumsub partnered with Mercuryo* and Notabene** to launch the first-ever identity verification report on the crypto industry. This webinar will bring together experts to share its key insights in more detail.
Join us to get a data-driven advantage, diving deep into:
– Crypto industry verification standards
– The biggest challenges for crypto businesses and possible solutions
– Best practices for leveling up your user experience
– Future verification trends
Plus, you’ll get all your questions answered during the live session.
– Olga Burnaeva, Head of Product Marketing, Sumsub
– Arina Rumiantseva, Lawyer, Sumsub
– Adam Berker, Senior Legal Counsel, Mercuryo
– Catarina Veloso, Legal Engineer, Notabene
– Lucas Newman, Business Development Manager, Sumsub
Get ready to scale in the near future!
*Mercuryo is a rapidly growing payment infrastructure company that provides global access to fast and cheap money transfers for businesses with a bank-level oversight.
**Notabene is a regulatory technology SaaS for managing counterparty risk in cryptocurrency transactions.