Sumsub is the one verification platform to secure the whole user journey. With Sumsub’s customizable KYC, KYB, transaction monitoring and fraud prevention solutions, you can orchestrate your verification process, welcome more customers worldwide, meet compliance requirements, reduce costs and protect your business.
Sumsub has over 2,000 clients across the fintech, crypto, transportation, trading and gaming industries including Mercuryo, Bybit, Huobi, Unlimint, DiDi, Poppy and TransferGo.
Now we are looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager who will build, keep and improve strong connections with our customers.
What you will be doing:
- Managing clients on all levels: technical, business, and product and help them succeed in their goals.
- Managing and growing relationship with Key Client (stakeholders).
- Identifying opportunities and potential challenges.
- Providing clients with training and webinars.
- Introducing clients to the new features and handling new feature releases.
- Providing client feedback internally.
- Collaborating with Sales, Solution Architects, Partners, Product Management, Legal and Marketing teams as the client’s representative.
- Advanced Spanish and English.
- Prior experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account manager, Business Development Manager, Project Manager in crypto, fintech, payments spheres.
- Basic understanding of KYC will be a big plus.
- Proficiency in Google Sheets / MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and proactive approach.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation in compliance with your professional expertise
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps to protect millions of users and many online services worldwide.
- International project. Our team works from offices in Berlin, Limassol, London, and Miami, our customers are spread from Mexico and the USA to Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore.
- Remote first company – work from anywhere in the world.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.