BaFin, or the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority, is Germany’s financial regulator. It requires companies to conduct video interviews during remote verification as a part of AML obligations.
Germany is just one of several EU countries where the video interview is required. But while this procedure helps companies stay BaFin compliant, it’s not conducive to a satisfying user experience and results in lower conversion and loss of revenue.
With the right technology, however, you can eliminate the hassle. Join us to learn how to stay compliant with regulations while maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
In just 60 minutes we’ll cover:
– The BaFin requirements: how to use the strictest regulations to your advantage
– Guided interviews: operators guidelines
– Live demo: how to simplify video verification and make your onboarding effortless
– How to keep your conversion high: tips & best practices
– Alexandra Lloyd, Risk & Compliance Officer, YouHodler
– Julia Bonda, Head of Business Development, Sumsub
– Simon Collins, Head of Videoident, Sumsub
– Lucas Newman, Business Development Manager, Sumsub
No more barriers between new clients and your business! Learn how to reach the perfect balance between full compliance, onboarding speed, and fraud prevention.
This webinar will be especially useful for fintech and banking companies working in countries with emerging video verification laws.