Money laundering, fraud, and other financial crimes are serious threats to the financial service industry. What’s more, failure to comply with anti-money laundering (AML) regulations can result in heavy fines, reputational damage, and even licence revocation. That’s why transaction monitoring is crucial for any company offering financial services, as it helps detect suspicious activity, perform risk assessments, and minimise financial crime.
In this webinar, Pismo and Sumsub offer insights on spotting transaction fraud, bolstering your defences, and optimizing conversion rates at the same time.
In just 60 minutes, we’ll cover the following topics:
– Strategies for detecting suspicious activity to reduce fraud
– How to set up a transaction monitoring process that balances difficult rules and scalability
– Balancing automated and manual review for effective transaction monitoring
– The benefits of combining KYC with transaction monitoring
– Best practices for choosing the right transaction monitoring solution
– Vyacheslav Zholudev, Chief Technology Officer at Sumsub
– Guilherme Chaddad, Software Engineer Specialist at Pismo
– Lucas Newman, Business Development Manager at Sumsub
Join us to learn how to safeguard your business and stay ahead of financial crime with ease. Sign up now!