Generative AI is shaking up the fintech world. Research by The Economist indicates that 86% of financial services executives are planning to increase their investments in AI through 2025. Yet, it’s not all smooth sailing, considering the complex challenges of fraud and deepfakes.
What, then, is the likely trajectory of generative AI in financial services, particularly in MENA? And how can we stay ahead of the game and strategize effectively to ensure the benefits of AI outweigh the risks?
Join industry leaders from the MENA Fintech Association, Citi, 237 Ventures and Sumsub to gain insights on how generative AI is reshaping finance and regtech. The webinar will explore real examples and insights from the MENA region, noting the opportunities and challenges brought forth by generative AI technologies.
In 60 minutes, we’ll discuss:
– The current state of MENA fintech: emerging trends and regional insights
– The bright and dark sides of Generative AI in finance: practical cases and challenges
– What’s next for AI in fintech? Future trends and predictions
– Akshay Chopra, Managing Partner at 237 Ventures, Payments Committee Co-Chair at MENA Fintech Association
– Ronit Ghose, Global Head of Citi’s Future of Finance
– Pavel Goldman-Kalaydin, Head of AI/ML at Sumsub
– Hannes Bezuidenhout, VP Sales at Sumsub
This webinar is a must-attend for professionals in fintech, banking, and regtech.
Join us online and earn a certificate of attendance. Discover how to effectively implement generative AI at your business and develop forward-thinking strategies for future success. Register now to secure your spot!