Fraud is a growing challenge in Latin America—a region experiencing the second-highest global revenue loss due to malicious activity, with one in every five transactions facing rejection. Meanwhile, transaction volumes are intensifying, regulations are getting tighter, and criminal tactics are advancing, further complicating the landscape.
Join experts from BuenBlock.io, YANCOR and +Partners to learn about the strategies and tools you can use to elevate your fraud detection efficiency.
In just 60 min, we’ll cover the following topics:
– New tactics employed by fraudsters, from social engineering to domain impersonation
– The LATAM regulatory landscape: current trends and developments
– Strategies to deter and detect payment fraud
– Key features of an effective transaction monitoring tool
– Best practices you can use to detect suspicious activity more accurately and speed up investigations
– Luciana Serafim, Global Head of Payments & Fraud Prevention at dLocal
– Sasan Maniei, Digital Transformation Specialist at +Partners
– Francisco Semblantes Vorbeck, Cofundador en BuenBlock.io
– Francisco Semblantes Vorbeck, Co-founder at BuenBlock.io
– Guilherme Terrengui, Head of Business Development (LATAM) at Sumsub
This webinar is ideal for professionals navigating the financial and business sectors, especially those in payments, risk management, compliance, and security. Whether you’re a seasoned expert or just starting out, this session offers valuable insights to strengthen your fraud detection strategy.