Streamlined approach to branding
- All paid branding features are now located in the ‘Branding’ tab of your profile settings. From there you can set up your own branding on WebSDK and email notifications, such as logos, texts, css and external links to your domain.
SumSub – KYC/AML and Identity Verification App
Skipping verification screens
- We added functionality for simplifying verification flows, allowing certain screens to be skipped. This is another way to match the Sumsub interface to your website.
Document requirements tips
- Short tips for users that help upload specific document types.
Streamlined document and country selection
- A drop-down menu where applicants can choose their document types and the issuing country.
Country and document type selector switch
- Customers can disable selecting identity document types and countries of issue for certain verification levels.
AML screening levels
- Customers can adjust PEP levels and select the specific crimes applicants are screened for in accordance with their risk policies.
Email and phone number validation
- The results of email and phone number verification are available for review.
- Customers using the API integration can match Sumsub’s interface to their website design.
MobileSDK and WebSDK
- Customers can change the verification interface in mobile and web SDK and all plugins in the same way.
Account details section
- An ‘account details’ section has been added where you can keep information about your business which is automatically used in the Data Processing Agreement.
- To make things more convenient for operators, the system displays short notes highlighting issues related to photos with low digital trust scores.