Sumsub is the one verification platform to secure the whole user journey. With Sumsub’s customizable KYC, KYB, transaction monitoring and fraud prevention solutions, you can orchestrate your verification process, welcome more customers worldwide, meet compliance requirements, reduce costs and protect your business.
Sumsub has over 2,000 clients across the fintech, crypto, transportation, trading and gaming industries including Mercuryo, Bybit, Huobi, Unlimint, DiDi, Poppy and TransferGo.
Sumsub is on a mission to become an incredibly cool and design-centric company. Currently, the Design team comprises four departments: Product, Motion, Brand, and Web. We are seeking a talented Visual Designer with a specialization in web illustration and graphics support to join our Web team. As a Visual Designer specializing in web, you will be responsible for creating engaging illustrations/interfaces and graphics that enhance the user experience of our website and communicate our mission and solutions effectively.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Сreating product illustrations for web pages, making the user experience visually engaging and informative
- Designing graphics that support our website, including icons, key visuals and other things that align with our brand identity
- Working on creating infographics and visual content that enhance our website’s appeal and provide clear communication to our audience
- Staying updated on design trends and technologies relevant to web illustration and user experience design
- Proven experience as a Visual Designer, with a strong portfolio showcasing UI and graphics work
- Proficiency in design software, including Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, especially in working with web teams
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet project deadlines
- Knowledge of digital identity verification or fintech industry is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation in compliance with your professional expertise
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps to protect millions of users and many online services worldwide
- An international project. Our team works from offices in Berlin, Limassol, London, and Miami, our customers are spread from Mexico and the USA to Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore.
- Remote first company – work from anywhere in the world
- Paid vacation and sick leave