Sumsub is the one verification platform to secure the whole user journey. With Sumsub’s customizable KYC, KYB, transaction monitoring and fraud prevention solutions, you can orchestrate your verification process, welcome more customers worldwide, meet compliance requirements, reduce costs and protect your business.
Sumsub has over 2,000 clients across the fintech, crypto, transportation, trading and gaming industries including Mercuryo, Bybit, Huobi, Unlimint, DiDi, Poppy and TransferGo.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced UX Researcher to join our dynamic design team. You will be deeply curious about understanding user behaviours, needs, and motivations through various research methods. Your insights will inform and shape user-centred design decisions across our suite of software applications, directly impacting our customers’ satisfaction and success.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Leading comprehensive user research initiatives to identify and interpret user needs and challenges
- Collaborating with designers cross-functionally, and also interacting with product managers and engineers to identify research questions, align on objectives and integrate user insights into product strategy and design
- Utilizing a range of research methodologies to gather valuable user feedback and facilitate evidence-based decision-making
- Synthesizing and communicating research findings to stakeholders in a clear and compelling manner to inform design choices
- Contributing to the creation of personas, user journeys, and scenarios that foster empathy and inform the user experience across various touchpoints
- Championing the voice of the user, ensuring that user-centric perspectives are considered throughout the product development lifecycle.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in UX research within a tech-forward environment, ideally within the finance sector or a related field
- Proficiency with a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods and a deep understanding of when and how to apply them
- Strong analytical skills complemented by an ability to generate actionable insights from complex data
- Exceptional communication skills, with the capability to distil and present research findings to diverse audiences in a clear and effective manner
- Proven ability to manage research projects, including participant recruitment, data collection, and analysis
- A track record of working effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation in compliance with your professional expertise
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps to protect millions of users and many online services worldwide
- An international project. Our team works from offices in Berlin, Limassol, London, and Miami, our customers are spread from Mexico and the USA to Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore.
- Remote first company – work from anywhere in the world
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Your role will be essential in ensuring that the user experience is at the forefront of our product design, leading to increased satisfaction and loyalty among our users. If you are ready to take on this challenge and contribute to our mission of creating a world where everyone can equally and securely access and use any service, we would be delighted to receive your application!