Sumsub is the one verification platform to secure the whole user journey. With Sumsub’s customizable KYC, KYB, transaction monitoring and fraud prevention solutions, you can orchestrate your verification process, welcome more customers worldwide, meet compliance requirements, reduce costs and protect your business.
Sumsub has over 2,000 clients across the fintech, crypto, transportation, trading and gaming industries including Mercuryo, Bybit, Huobi, Unlimint, DiDi, Poppy and TransferGo.
Sumsub is on a mission to become an incredibly cool and design-centric company. Currently, the Design team comprises four departments: Product, Motion, Brand, and Web. We are specifically looking for an individual to join our Web team who can meticulously dissect our existing website down to the pixel, offer solutions, design, and validate these with our Design Lead and Marketing team.
As a UI/UX Designer at Sumsub, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing and iteratively changing our company’s current website. You will work closely with the Design Lead and other design departments, gathering insights, analyzing data, and proposing thoughtful UX and UI improvements. Your primary responsibilities will include testing these improvements in collaboration with our Marketing team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Innovative development and maintenance of the current website, breathing new life into it
- Conducting engaging tests and in-depth research to unveil user experience secrets
- Magical reinterpretation of the website’s UX based on the research and insights, transforming them into visual concepts
- Crafting visual solutions creatively, including enchanting product feature photography
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in web design and UI/UX design
- Familiarity with modern design trends and tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, etc.)
- Creativity and the ability to reimagine UX based on data analysis
- Experience in creating visual solutions and product feature photography is a plus
- Portfolio that includes your previous design projects, showing off your skills and relevant experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation in compliance with your professional expertise
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps to protect millions of users and many online services worldwide
- An international project. Our team works from offices in Berlin, Limassol, London, and Miami, our customers are spread from Mexico and the USA to Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore.
- Remote first company – work from anywhere in the world
- Paid vacation and sick leave