Sumsub is a global verification provider aiming to make verification processes simple, friendly, and secure for businesses and their users. Sumsub’s all-in-one verification platform secures every step of the customer journey. More than 2000 global companies use this platform to verify users, businesses, and transactions, orchestrate their verification processes, welcome more customers worldwide, speed up onboarding, reduce costs and steer clear of digital fraud.
Now we are looking for a Transaction Tech Pre-sale Manager with extensive expertise in the Banking industry who will win our clients over with their comprehensive expertise in averting financial fraud and guidance to risk-free business.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Introducing the best transaction risk management practices together with Solution Architect team
- Participating in client meetings as a technical pre-sale specialist, demonstrating products and answering technical and product-related questions, highlighting effects and describing (deep diving) integration phases
- Acting as an internal consultant for the CSM, Sales, Product, and other teams
- Acting as a Solution Architect on transaction regulations-focused deals
- Identifying current pain points in all the project phases, assessing them, and implementing changes into the processes while supporting the team to adopt these changes
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Law, Economics, Finance, or other relevant subjects, or an equivalent professional qualification
- Prior relevant experience in the Banking industry in relation to transactions and risk management principles and practices
- Solid understanding of the financial risk regulations and management
- Technical mindset, willingness to advance in a technical/pre-sales role
- Proactive approach and ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation in compliance with your professional expertise, and a bonus program
- Working with a product that matters; our technology helps to protect millions of users and lots of online services worldwide
- International project. Our team works from offices in Berlin, Limassol, London, and Miami, our customers are spread from Mexico and the USA to Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore.
- Remote first company – work from anywhere in the world
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Sounds like a great opportunity for your career development? Then go ahead and apply!