Sumsub builds a suite of compliance and anti-fraud products that modern businesses can use to fight money laundering and terrorist financing as well as effectively comply with regulatory requirements. 100+ millions of users have already passed through Sumsub’s checks — identity verification, anti-fraud, AML screening, or crypto transactions compliance worldwide.
What’s the opportunity?
As the Social Media Creator & Community Manager at Sumsub, you’ll be a key member of our Communications team, helping to amplify all our marketing and content activities, manage visuals for Instagram as well as be a key brand voice to our customers. We’re ready to take things to the next level with a dedicated manager who can develop creative campaigns that educate prospects, drive brand loyalty and engagement. You will own and significantly enhance Sumsub’s social media strategy so that it becomes an even larger driver of our growth. We want to find a storyteller who is interested in creating and consistently executing on a memorable brand voice and personality for Sumsub. You will report to the Head of Communications.
What will I be doing?
- Implement and evolve Sumsub’s social media strategy. Conceptualise, plan and execute all social media content on all active channels, including a well articulated approach for growing followers, engagement, revenue, traffic, and customer acquisition
- Collaborate with experts, writers, designers, photographers
- Ensure everything we share embodies our voice and tone, and meets our high bar for quality, increasing brand connection and loyalty
- Manage a social media and email calendars that will enable us to drive high quality traffic and engagement
- You’re the full-time owner of our community creation project and will own all aspects of scaling it around the world
- Create vision, strategy, goals, and budget for the program
- Structure ambassador and user group benefits and expectations
- Roll out user group branding and brand resources
- Set up the tools, communication platforms and infrastructure community leaders
- Activate user groups around the world, with a focus on key markets
- Create scalable and easy-to-implement processes around budgets, swag, etc o Maintain relationships with local compliance and anti-fraud communities globally o Organise, track, and measure success of program
- Work with forums and question websites to create crowd-based link building, generate leads and support the company’s reputation via direct and hidden campaigns.
- Design and execute your channel reporting on key metrics, including growth in fans/followers/subscriptions, engagement, traffic, and revenue. Create and share out weekly performance reporting, including with senior leadership.
- Partner with digital marketing teams to optimise synergies between paid and organic social media efforts.
- Manage content distribution strategy, including but not limited to Sumsub’s Facebook and the external online community.
- Regularly create creative campaigns with ebooks, infographics, games, education content and more.
What skills do I need?
- English is a must (C1-C2)
- A real passion for quality educational and fun content
- 3+ years of experience in a creative / marketing/journalist role with some years in social media or community. Experience in B2C projects or agencies is preferred
- Understanding the platforms. You know what we should try on Twitter, what is popular on LinkedIn, how to educate and engage people on Facebook and Instagram. Experience in creating and growing a company’s own community from scratch is a plus.
- Proven ability to track and report the impact of social media and community management.
- You get the compliance community. * You don’t need to be a compliance manager, but you understand the compliance and anti-fraud teams as well as what they value
- You’re good with people. You are empathetic, able to connect with people quickly and value relationships with others
- You know how to scale. You’re experienced in creating efficient processes, setting clear expectations setting, and managing competing priorities
- You’re really organised. No detail is untouched, and there’s clear visibility into your work
- Receptive to change. You are flexible, adaptable, innovative, and open in response to competitive pressure and market change
- A collaborative thinker. You enjoy an environment that has been structured for collaboration and interdependence, drawing on strong functional areas to build your business
- Passion for technology, creativity, marketing, and a genuine curiosity about software products
- Competitive salary
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps protect millions of users of online services worldwide.
- English classes in the office or in Zoom (with a native speaker), ability to sponsor learning of a second language
- Ability to sponsor educational activities for you
- Regular compensation reviews – we reward great work!
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]