Sumsub builds a suite of compliance and anti-fraud products that modern businesses can use to fight money laundering and terrorist financing as well as effectively comply with regulatory requirements. 100+ million users have already passed through Sumsub’s checks — identity verification, anti-fraud, AML screening, or crypto transactions compliance worldwide.
Now, Sumsub is looking for an experienced machine learning engineer with a focus on Computer Vision to join our machine learning team. The role will directly report to the Head of AI. ML team at Sumsub is currently focused on deepfake detection and behavioral antifraud. Your work will contribute to the new, safer world we’re building!
What you will do:
- Train and deploy deepfake and image forgery detectors
- Develop highly scalable fraud classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning
- Code deliverables in tandem with the engineering team
- Improve state of the art in deepfake detection and generation
- Experience with image generation
- Experience with building antifraud models
How do we work:
- We employ AWS-based infrastructure, the backend is written in Java, ML-heavy backend is in Python
- Analytics infrastructure: Clickhouse / Superset
- We have plenty of cloud compute (who doesn’t, though)
- The team is spread across several locations
What we expect from you:
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Total 3+ years of experience in software engineering & machine learning
- Proven ability to translate insights into business recommendations
- Taking full ownership of initiatives
- Competitive salary;
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps protect millions of users of online services worldwide;
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust and give team members autonomy to do their best; work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback;
- Regular compensation reviews – we reward great work;
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when needed.