Sumsub builds a suite of compliance and anti-fraud products that modern businesses can use to fight money laundering and terrorist financing as well as effectively comply with regulatory requirements. 100+ million users have already passed through Sumsub’s checks — identity verification, anti-fraud, AML screening, or crypto transactions compliance worldwide.
Now we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to work on complex technological solutions and make verification easier and more transparent.
- Nice to have – Wasm, Jest/Puppeteer, Layouts in Figma
What we’re looking for
- Vue/React experience
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into the technical ones
- Experience with development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Notion of design principles
- Experience with unit testing and code reviews
- Notion of TypeScript, experience with system architecture would be a huge plus
- Develop and maintain the product
- Build technical strategy for the further product development
- Maintain and improve the UI Kit
- Apply coding and architecture best practices
- Develop the technical part of the project: code review, refactoring, work with legacy code
- Competitive salary;
- Regular compensation reviews – we reward great work;
- Working on a product that matters. Our technology helps protect millions of online services users worldwide;
- Fully remote work;
- Laptop supply;
- Ability to sponsor educational activities;
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.