Sumsub is an international IT company with a strong team from all over the world. We have been working and actively developing since 2015, and would be happy to make your acquaintance! Currently, we do hiring for our partner for our common project and can offer a service agreement to the successful candidates.
The Quality Control Operator is a specialist who checks the quality of our automated systems while analyzing and correcting graphic and numerical data. Your work will be a contribution to the new, safer world we’re building!
Why would you like it here?
- No work experience is required. You will be surrounded by our attention and support in order to enter the new role and team as comfortably as possible;
- You will receive opportunities for rapid career growth, including leadership positions and professional growth in any company department (in the testing, development, customer support, or training departments).
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- Proficient PC user;
- Has a computer with a stable home Internet connection at high speed (above 50mbps);
- Has required equipment (a laptop/PC and a headset) and a quiet place to perform tasks;
- Advanced English;
- Can multitask;
- Has developed logical thinking skills and quickly adapts to changes;
- Can navigate a large amount of information and is attentive to detail;
- Not afraid of monotony.
- Remote work;
- Cooperation in terms of the service agreement (can be signed electronically);
- We will teach you everything you need to work in this position and guarantee regular support in the process;
- Convenient work schedule: evening, and night shifts. A floating weekend that can be conveniently adjusted to your study schedule or personal life;
- A transparent system of bonuses. The amount of remuneration directly depends on the time devoted to work, the speed of processing the applications, and the quality of the work performed (from the first month of employment, bonuses are provided based on the work results);
- We are the service that works 24/7 without considering official holidays and weekends, but each employee has his or her own agreed schedule.