Sumsub builds a suite of compliance and anti-fraud products that modern businesses can use to fight money laundering and terrorist financing as well as effectively comply with regulatory requirements. 100+ million users have already passed through Sumsub’s checks — identity verification, anti-fraud, AML screening, or crypto transactions compliance worldwide. We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Partner Marketing Manager responsible for development and execution of a Partner Marketing strategy, driving demand generation through the prospective channel, and executing a ‘market to partner’ strategy.
As a part of the Product Marketing Division, you will work closely with the Head of Partner in sales as well as partners themselves. Being in charge of partner marketing strategy, you will lead global co-marketing activities, develop the Sumsub partner network and promote Sumsub solutions through the partner channel of sales.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the GTM strategy with strategic partners;
- Develop, coordinate, and execute joint marketing campaigns including, events, webinars, sponsorships, email campaigns and more;
- Forecast, evaluate, measure, and report on campaign effectiveness and ROMI;
- Effectively manage and track Marketing Development Funds (MDF); • Build and maintain strong relationships with strategic partners;
- Lead the creation of Partner Portal;
- Create customer-facing materials based on Partners’ needs, including presentations, videos and creatives;
- Drive awareness of Sumsub’s Partner Program and generate potential partners;
- Manage Partners Page on Sumsub website, initiate and develop joint case studies;
- Lead education, onboarding and engagement of key partners, keep them informed about product and marketing updates;
- Participate in development of the Partner Program;
- Collaborate closely with the internal Partnership, Sales, and Marketing teams to align our internal marketing goals with strategic partners
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years of marketing experience in IT/Telecom, preferably in B2B Partner Marketing;
- Understand principles of SaaS unit economics;
- Experience with a variety of demand generation approaches digital, events, webinars, inbound, account-based marketing, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Fluent written and spoken English (C1 is a must);
- Proven ability to plan and execute strategic campaigns with business partners;
- Fast-paced self-learner;
- Passionate about digital media innovation, early adopter of new channels, tools and marketing & sales trends.
- Competitive salary and bonus programs;
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps to protect millions of users and hundreds of online services worldwide;
- International project. Our team works from offices in Berlin, Cyprus, London, and St. Petersburg; customers are spread from Mexico and the USA to Hong Kong, South Korea and Singapore;
- Fun events for Sumsubers, friends, and family!
- Opportunity to get an employee stock option after two years of successful work
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]