Sumsub is an all-in-one verification platform designed to catch fraudsters and aid businesses in meeting compliance regulations worldwide. We want to help businesses expand, reach new markets, and get more clients — all while staying safe and adhering to jurisdictional requirements.
We have recently expanded our team located in Berlin and now we are looking for an Office Manager to facilitate our employee journey and make administrative processes smoother and on point.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly;
- Order office supplies (stationery, IT equipment, coffee, water, snacks, etc.) and receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries;
- Manage office G&A budget (rent, taxes, etc.);
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and revision of legal documents (e.g., collecting tax declarations, invoices);
- Support the HR team with administrative tasks, such as salary payment, and the onboarding process for new hires (contract management, insurance applications, leaves, terminations, etc.);
- Assist with the German-English translation if necessary.
What we are looking for
- Advanced English and Advanced German;
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Attention to detail and positive perseverance;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- An opportunity to be a part of a product that matters. Our technology helps protect millions of users of online services worldwide;
- A top-notch friendly office in a modern district of Berlin;
- Full-time, permanent contract;
- Laptop supply;
- Support in every step of your way and a family-like atmosphere!