About the opportunity
We’re doubling the size of our mobile team in 2020 and now looking for an Android Engineer to help us shape and accelerate our solution. In this role, you’ll be part of the team consisting of mobile engineers, product manager, designer and full-stack engineers that own problems end-to-end for all mobile offerings at Sumsub.
Building a visual Messenger SDK allows you to ship beautiful and quality UI/UX for millions of users while also giving you a unique opportunity to go deeper into the Android operating system than you would building an app.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate on shaping our mobile strategy and roadmap
- Owning problems end to end, working with design, product, backend engineers as well as other Android and iOS engineers to solve the biggest problems for our customers. We believe in autonomous teams and that best mobile products are created from close collaboration across the stack, without barriers.
- Help us make the right tradeoffs while being pragmatic and building for the long term.
- Develop technical plans and contribute to our technical architecture as we grow.
- You will build long-standing, well tested and reliable Android code.
Your experience & skills:
- 2+ years experience building mobile products on Android
- Knowledge of Java or Kotlin, Android APIs and design patterns
- Experience collaborating directly with product teams and designers, and the ability to deliver value to customers or users.