Sumsub builds a suite of compliance and anti-fraud products that modern businesses can use to fight money laundering and terrorist financing as well as effectively comply with regulatory requirements. 100+ million users have already passed through Sumsub’s checks — identity verification, anti-fraud, AML screening, or crypto transactions compliance worldwide.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to refine and drive the marketing strategy worldwide for penetrating various verticals. You will be leading 360-degree marketing campaigns that will impact the company’s revenue growth.
- Leading marketing projects dedicated to the penetration of targeted industries.
- Working cross-functionally to develop and execute data-driven marketing campaigns and programs to maximize quality lead generation and pipeline revenue
- Performing consumer and market research to create GTM strategies and content assets that resonate with our target industries and personas
- Developing ABM programs to penetrate strategic industries and accounts
- Creating, managing, and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns – determining channel mix, reporting on results, and continually testing and improving based on performance
- Owning internal communication of product marketing initiatives.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing or campaign management/demand generation roles in IT, preferably in B2B/SaaS companies.
- 2+ years of experience executing account-based marketing campaigns
- Experience in managing complex, omnichannel, integrated marketing campaigns.
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- Experience in market analysis and customer segmentation.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strategic thinking, analytical mindset, pragmatic “data-driven” approach, customer focus.
- Excellent team communication skills, ability to build the right connections and inspire the sales team and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and solve tasks in a short time and under the pressure of a highly competitive market.
- Proactivity and responsibility.
- Competitive salary and bonus programs;
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps to protect millions of users and hundreds of online services worldwide;
- International project. Our team works from offices in Berlin, Limassol, London, and Miami, our customers are spread from Mexico and the USA to Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore;
- Fun events for Sumsubers, friends, and family!
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]