Sumsub is a global verification provider aiming to make verification processes simple, friendly, and secure for businesses and their users. Sumsub’s all-in-one verification platform secures every step of the customer journey. More than 2000 global companies use this platform to verify users, businesses, and transactions, orchestrate their verification processes, welcome more customers worldwide, speed up onboarding, reduce costs and steer clear of digital fraud.
We are currently looking for a qualified Event Marketing Manager to strengthen our existing team and boost our brand awareness across regions. Such a specialist is experienced in PR and promotional events as well as project management.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts
- Planning and preparing events, holding dry runs, identifying potential issues before events, reporting on the issues to solve them etc.
- Executing events from start to finish in compliance with the requirements, target audience, objectives, and company workflows
- Managing on-site event execution, including but not limited to give-aways, promo, on-site social media support, staffing etc.
- Promoting events through various channels
- Working closely with multiple teams across regions/departments
- Managing events budget so that Sumsub events align with corporate marketing priorities and meet the KPIs
- Handling event logistics and invoicing
- Post-event communication, reporting & analysis
- BSc/BA in PR, Marketing, or any other related field
- 3-year experience of working as an Event Manager, Event Coordinator, Event Planner or
holding a similar role
- Fluent English
- Detail-oriented, ambitious and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in IT companies or a technical background would be a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation in compliance with your professional expertise
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps to protect millions of users and many online services worldwide.
- International project. Our team works from offices in Berlin, Limassol, London, and Miami, our customers are spread from Mexico and the USA to Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore.
- Remote first company – work from anywhere in the world
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Sounds like a great opportunity for your career development? Then go ahead and apply!