About the opportunity
Sumsub is looking for an event manager to overlook our participation in the key technical conferences and organizing customer connections. You’re organized & attentive with a passion for getting things done in a fast-paced, fun, cross-functional environment. Our ideal candidate is proactive, adaptable, and works well collaboratively.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee production and execution of the key conferences and customer connection events.
- Plan events, source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers, oversee event flow, activations, promotion and communication, printing and shipping, budget management, related travel arrangements, oversight of staff, follow-up and reporting, etc.
- On-site duties include ensuring proper set-up, venue arrangements, and vendor coordination.
- Lead calendar, project timelines, and budget.
- Deftly drive planning meetings, including ownership of planning documentation.
- Build and distribute regular status reports and post summary report.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product and PMO teams to achieve business goals.
Your experience & skills:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in conference and event management
- Experience in technology products or services preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study
- Demonstrated success in conference and event management, as well as project management
- A willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate time zones
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Passion and excitement for conferences and events
- Conference planning experience for global attendees
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and shown success delivering measurable marketing results
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Skilled negotiator with shown experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization