Sumsub builds a suite of compliance and anti-fraud products that modern businesses can use to fight money laundering and terrorist financing as well as effectively comply with regulatory requirements. 100+ million users have already passed through Sumsub’s checks — identity verification, anti-fraud, AML screening, or crypto transactions compliance worldwide.
Today 700+ enterprise businesses including iTalki, BlaBlaCar, Flippa, ESL Gaming, DIDI, Uber, Gett, Bitcoin.com and etc. use Sumsub to ensure the perfect balance between compliance and user experience.
Now we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
- Amazon Web Services;
- Prometheus (VmStack), Grafana, EFK Stack;
- Collaboration with development teams to plan, deploy and administer applications running on AWS infrastructure and Kubernetes;
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain Kubernetes clusters and AWS infrastructure;
- Implement and develop infrastructure-as-code approach (helm/terraform/ansible);
- Automate and improve development and release processes;
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure;
- Perform root cause analysis for infrastructure production errors;
- Deep understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts;
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, EFK Stack);
- Experience with configuration management tools and frameworks. (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Helm);
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP);
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (GitLab, Argo);
- Good at adapting to new tools, processes, and challenges;
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Load-balancers, Service Mesh (Envoy, Istio), Cloud Native Pipelines;
- Knowledge of MongoDB, Clickhouse, Elasticsearch;
- Experience in GitOps practices;
- Competitive salary;
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps protect millions of users of online services worldwide;
- Fully remote work;
- Laptop supply;
- Ability to sponsor educational activities;
- Regular compensation reviews – we reward great work;
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it;
- And much more!