About the opportunity
The Analytics Operations team scales analytical work and data science solutions that empower Sumsub to make data-informed decisions. We are looking for a senior business systems analyst with a passion for solving complex and foundational challenges to join our growing team.
In this role, you will work with key business and product leads, analysts, and data scientists to understand the domain and how data can empower them. You are passionate about the quality of the data you produce and take pride in having your data drive our business. If you are a diverse, business-savvy, product-minded, and technically-capable person with SQL expertise who enjoys figuring out complex systems and producing scalable data models, we would love to talk with you.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with analysts, data scientists, data engineers, system engineers and business stakeholders to improve data structures, and how the business consumes information
- Perform / facilitate deep dives into complex data structures, business systems and processes to identify root causes to data quality issues or optimizations
- Implement data, logic and technical fixes to analytics systems and work with engineers and architects to build systems / solutions to data and analytics business problems when needed
- Build dashboards, visualizations and self-service tools for analysts, data scientists and key stakeholders to do their job better
Your experience & skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Analytics or related technical field
- 4+ years experience in business analysis, data analytics, data management or engineering (additional experience can be substituted for educational requirements)
- Experience defining, supporting and enhancing data quality and building, maintaining and improving on data and system infrastructure
- Strong SQL and data management skills
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience with one or more operational systems such as Google Analytic, Heap, Marketo, Optimizely, Salesforce, Zuora, Segment