Sumsub builds a suite of compliance and anti-fraud products that modern businesses can use to fight money laundering and terrorist financing as well as effectively comply with regulatory requirements. 100+ million users have already passed through Sumsub’s checks — identity verification, anti-fraud, AML screening, or crypto transactions compliance worldwide.
Today 700+ enterprise businesses, including iTalki, BlaBlaCar, Flippa, ESL Gaming, DIDI, Uber, Avito, Ozon, Gett, and Bitcoin.com, use Sumsub to ensure the perfect balance between compliance and user experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage clients on all levels: technical, business, and product and help them succeed in their goals
- Manage and grow relationships with Key Client stakeholders
- Identify opportunities and potential challenges
- Provide client training and webinars
- Introduce new features and handle new feature releases
- Provide client feedback internally
- Collaborate internally with Sales, Solution Architects, Partners, Product Management, Legal and Marketing teams as the client’s representative
Important for us:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager in tech B2B SaaS companies;
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English, Portuguese and Spanish;
- Strong analytical skills (data analysis, reports, metrics, etc);
- Technically competent and experienced working with SaaS APIs and SDKs;
- Experience working with KYC/AML services/tools;
- Legal/compliance knowledge.
- Competitive salary;
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps protect millions of users of online services worldwide;
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback;
- Regular compensation reviews – we reward great work;
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]