Sumsub builds a suite of compliance and anti-fraud products that modern businesses can use to fight money laundering and terrorist financing as well as effectively comply with regulatory requirements. 100+ million users have already passed through Sumsub’s checks — identity verification, anti-fraud, AML screening, or crypto transactions compliance worldwide.
- Support clients in LiveChat, Telegram, Zendesk (support in chats);
- Provide details on client’s and user’s accounts;
- Escalate issues to the relevant department and management;
- Provide guidance to the client on our product.
What we expect from you:
- At least 6 months of previous working experience gained as a Support Operator;
- Conversational level of English and Chinese language.
- WFH, you can arrange your home office and work in the best environment;
- Convenient work schedule: evening or night shifts (upon your choice). A floating weekend that can be conveniently adjusted to your study schedule or personal life;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team.