Sumsub is a tech company that helps 1000+ businesses worldwide stay compliant with regulations, steer clear of fraud, and verify clients easily with holistic KYC/AML and anti-fraud solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and leave your mark as the team scales up. You will be a bridge between the company’s product development efforts and its go-to-market success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively pursue new partner relationships and opportunities across key verticals while maintaining existing relationships with our clients and existing partners
- Establish program with company-wide goals of new customer acquisition, revenue, and awareness
- Manage sales team, including operation, affiliates, activities retargeting with the goal of maximizing performance, exposure, and efficiency of the company
- Participate in weekly leadership team meetings and work closely with co-founders to establish further goals
- Keep a pulse on all things millennial and incorporate popular trends into campaigns
- Conceptualize, brief in, and execute seasonal and monthly campaigns with the goal of driving awareness and new customer
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations; working cross-functionally to ensure delivery against KPIs and brand guidelines
- Analyze and aggregate campaign results into retrospective presentations; incorporating key learnings into subsequent campaigns
- Collaborate with Tech Team, Marketing Team, and Customer Success Team to develop and execute sustainable and influencer strategy
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated account management experience in sales in B2B cloud / SaaS software or financial services/compliance.
- Successful experience in:
Selling SaaS to the enterprise
Building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
Building and growing a channel and partner programs
Monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Utilizing a tech stack to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing activities
- Hiring, onboarding, training, and managing sales representatives at all levels
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (in English and Chinese) with strong attention to detail.
- Has a proven track record in generating new business within a corporate B2B sales environment.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and influence stakeholders.
- Competitive salary;
- Regular compensation reviews – we reward great work;
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps protect millions of users of online services worldwide;
- Fully remote work;
- Laptop supply;
- Ability to sponsor educational activities;
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]