Sumsub is a global verification provider aiming to make verification processes simple, friendly, and secure for businesses and their users. Sumsub’s all-in-one verification platform secures every step of the customer journey. More than 2000 global companies use this platform to verify users, businesses, and transactions, orchestrate their verification processes, welcome more customers worldwide, speed up onboarding, reduce costs and steer clear of digital fraud.
We are now looking for an Account Executive to refine our communications with the clients and build strong business relationships.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Managing accounts from onboarding to renewal
- Managing and guiding clients on all levels: technical, business, and product (collaborating with other teams)
- Working on quotes, agreements, and NDAs – making sure the client’s onboarding journey is smooth and quick
- Researching & identifying potential prospects based on strategy development aspects
- Maintaining highly targeted outbound outreach (incl. email, phone, LinkedIn, etc.) to source meetings with key prospects
- Introducing clients to the new features and handling new feature releases
- Demonstrated account management experience in sales in B2B cloud/SaaS software or financial services/compliance/crypto
- CRM pipeline management notion
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with strong attention to detail
- Good command of English, knowledge of any other language is a big plus
- Quick learner, ready to work in a fast-pacing environment
- Ambitious and willing to grow within a sales team
- Responsible, detail-oriented, and self-organized
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation in compliance with your professional expertise, and bonus program
- Working with a product that matters. Our technology helps to protect millions of users and many online services worldwide.
- International project. Our team works from offices in Berlin, Limassol, London, and Miami, our customers are spread from Mexico and the USA to Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore.
- Remote first company – work from anywhere in the world
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Sounds like a great opportunity for your career development? Then go ahead and apply!